The European House Concert  Hub

The place for concert hosts, guests and artists to network

Flyinshoes Review in conjunction with Medicine Show Records 

Welcome to CaledoniaVille, our showcase of Scoticana &  Flyinshoes Review fund raising album. Now available for download and in hard copy CD, 

Its only £5, every penny will help keep Flyinshoes flying and the wheels on the hub.

As with any home some home improvements are sometimes needed (Or so I'm told)

Heres where you can report any site bugs or things you think don't work to well, + you can also make suggestions for features that you think would be good to have around the hub.

Look forward to your thoughts
Rob Ellen

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Rob,

As a venue I would like to be able to sort the artists according to the music they offer and maybe country they are coming from. In my first looks around the site I couldn't see how to do this.
If I was a German artist, I would like to see more "clubs" on the site. So it would be good to separate the venues into house and club, and by location.
I also think that artists who have had experience with venues in another country should have a place to report their experiences and to evaluate venues where they played. Would help the others.
The only way to do this that ive found is to put a search in your search button top right for the style of music and/or the country and see what shows up that will depend on how much info the artists put on their sites so the most giving artsist will bring up the most info.

There is a discussion set up for artists to report their gig experiences so far no takers Ive featured it though http://houseconcerthub.ning.com/forum/topics/house-concerts-to-concert
Thanks for contributing
Rob Ellen
Hello - just reporting that when you sign up from a country outside the US, it won't let you proceed without entering your city and state (contained in a US zipcode). I have some friends in europe that could get confused!
Thanks for all your work.
Peter
Thanks for the heads up on this, it hasn't been an issue so far, all countrys have a post code, but I'll keep my eye on it.

Peter Nevins said:
Hello - just reporting that when you sign up from a country outside the US, it won't let you proceed without entering your city and state (contained in a US zipcode). I have some friends in europe that could get confused!
Thanks for all your work.
Peter
Hey Rob,
There is just so much that is great here and as I'm sure you're aware, so much more that could have it being even better!! For me, when I went to look at the house concert hosts group/forum I saw that you could only comment by joining the group so I now can see that a lot of artists have joined and have used the space as advertising... maybe as moderator and since you have already given many other spaces for artists to comment you could even remove posts that aren't from hosts?? As an artist I then have the option of looking through bonafide comments from hosts and befriending or messaging them directly... :) maybe... :)

Penny
I'll look into that now thans

PotnKettle said:
Hey Rob,
There is just so much that is great here and as I'm sure you're aware, so much more that could have it being even better!! For me, when I went to look at the house concert hosts group/forum I saw that you could only comment by joining the group so I now can see that a lot of artists have joined and have used the space as advertising... maybe as moderator and since you have already given many other spaces for artists to comment you could even remove posts that aren't from hosts?? As an artist I then have the option of looking through bonafide comments from hosts and befriending or messaging them directly... :) maybe... :)

Penny
House Concert Sample CD said:

PotnKettle said:
Hey Rob,

Penny
I'll do just that good thinking, its getting the time for this sort of house work if you fancied taking care of this Ide give you moderator access. let me know

rob ellen said:
House Concert Sample CD said:

PotnKettle said:
Hey Rob,

Penny
Ive changed us back to the Display simple text editor when editing blogs and discussions function for blogs etc far to many gluitches in the new editor. Hope this is OK with everyone
Please discuss.
Rob Ellen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

The House Concert Hub was founded by (me) Rob Ellen of Medicine Music; Publicist, Promoter, Presenter. Here are some of the artists Medicine Music and I have the privilege to work with, and links to their music and our mailing list. Please consider joining, be first to know what's happening. All of our artists are confirmed House Concert fans and available for your consideration. Also follow our rolling news below in this column.

Enjoy the site.

You are very welcome to this community; all feedback is very much appreciated ...  Rob Ellen.
 Play Gigs

Artists If you want to connect directly with hosts promoters, DJ's and publications who are really active on this site and FSR and off. I can help, have a look at our enhanced membership group, I can connect you with and help you maintain your support structure here in Europe, thats what I do.

I have introduced to Europe with the help of many of the members here and on FlyinShoes Review and the broad/podcasters and reviewers of Europe the likes of I See Hawks In LA, AJ Roach, Nels Andrews, Carry Elkin, Drew Nelson, Robby Hecht, Eric Brace and Peter Cooper, John Byrd, Phil Lee, Tom Mason, Charlie Roth, the list goes on and on and grows by the week.

I hope its of interest, its great work and I love doing it.
Rob Ellen

Info on Medicine Show Records and our Mobile Studio and concert duplication system 

Find us here

Please help me keep the wheels on The Medicine Show, and keep the hub rolling HERE!

Twitter

Youtube

Myspace

Face Book

The Medicine Show rolling news

About

rob ellen created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

The Medicine Show - Rob Ellen posted a blog post
11 hours ago
Les Cowley updated their profile
yesterday